Thursday, December 4, 2014



I'm not sure the reason, but it's always around the holiday season that I get more crazed and obsessed with make up and beauty products.  This past Thanksgiving weekend, I was in SoCal and although this wasn't the best shopping trip ever, I'm still happy and excited with the pick ups I got from Lush, Sephora, and MAC [Thank you boyfriend!].  My lippie game has been lifeless for the past several months and so I dedicated my whole MAC/Sephora trip to some new lip liners, lipsticks [If you don't know MAC products, they are absolutely rich in application and longevity] and I also collected the TooFaced Lip Injection Extreme. I'll be sure to do a review on the long term results with the lip plumper, but already trying it for one night has been an experience. Now when looking for a new conturing palette, my urge to Smashbox's was killing me but I just went with my gut and picked up  Nars' contour blush. Overall, the conturing is effortless and natural looking. Not forget to mention the highlight that it comes with is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to try new looks and I can't wait even longer for my cyber monday packages to come in the mail!

I've always been a huge fan of Lush's bath bombs and bubble bars [Who isn't?] But when I heard the hype about their hair products, I knew I had to get up on that hype. I picked up a shampoo, conditioner, hair treatment/mask, and also a body/face mask. Swatching them in store, they smell absolute fresh and organic [Because they are!] and I guarentee that they won't leave my locks disappointed. Review coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment