Cyber Monday sales surely did kick off this holiday season! Since I was in SoCal that weekend, I decided to skip the crazy crowds and endless lines & finally take part of Cyber Monday sales instead. Who would pass up Sedona Lace's 50% everything and anything sale?!?! I had my eyes on their Vortex Professional Make up brushes for the longest time and my wait for them to come in the mail was agonizing! They originally retail for $99.95 and I got them for half the price before they were sold out the next few hours! The new year calls for new brushes and I am too stoked to try these suckers out especially with new techniques with the new shapes and densities the brushes entail. I also checked out their 12 Concealer palettes as well for about $7 [Talk about a steal right?] What I absolutely love about the concealer is the green [on the far left bottom corner]. I have to almost always use a green concealer to cover up my port wine stain on my right cheek and I'm also stoked to finally try a new cover up. Reviews?
http://www.sedonalace.com/Cosmetic-Brushes/53/Vortex-Professional-Makeup-Brushes-without-Belt.aspx
http://www.sedonalace.com/Cosmetics/247/12-Color-Camouflage-Concealer-Palette.aspx


No comments:
Post a Comment