Happy 23 years of true & everlasting love to my beloved parents!
If I had a choose a favorite fairytale, it would definitely be my parents because hearing their love story over & over melts my heart every single time. It's amazing the way God can bring two souls together & the kind of love those two souls can build. My parents not only built their marriage, but they built our family. They had so much love for one another they had more than enough to give to each and every one of us. They carried us, nourished us, and continue to do so as we grow into the children they raised us to be. I adore the kind of love they share and I pray that my marriage is as genuine as theirs. Seeing them happy together means all of the world to me and has to be the biggest blessing God has ever casted. I'm blessed every day in every way to have parents that share all their love and happiness with me even though we're miles apart. I think leaving the nest enabled me to be the daughter they'll always be proud of and to also write my very own fairytale. I miss you guys every day & I'll never stop loving the both of you.
~DJ
No comments:
Post a Comment