Also on Cyber Monday, I had a lash bash and totally took advantage of House of Lashes sales [20% off + Free shipping]. Of course my lashes that I've been always wanting [Heartbreaker + Temptress Wispy] were sold out and STILL IS sold out [HOW?] I still got a really good deal on 4 sets of stunning lashes for only $70! Each set of 3 pairs ranges to about $18-$30 depending what styles you get, but for this sale I seriously got each set for about $17.50 [without tax] and that's pretty amazing especially if you're looking for quality lashes. Now, I'm all about lashes with thick bands [Iconic, Pixie Luxe, Starlet]. But what I didn't know is that the lashes in the cute, blue and pink packages are NOT [Which I didn't know... but now I frickin do] and I didn't know how I felt because I'm not use to putting lashes on with clear and flexible bands. But they do give a really pretty, natural pop to your eyes [Let me emphasize NATURAL... no joke] and if you ladies are into that natural and effortless look [I picked up Bambie, Bohemian Princess, and Bombshell]. Of course Bohemian Princess and Bombshell are a tea bit denser than Bambie, they still look natural [Not too long, not too short, and still very natural]. What I love about Bambie though, is the clear band and how every other cluster of lash is long which allows your natural lashes to poke through and ugh, it is absolutely adorable. I did also pick up a set of lashes with the thick bands that I love wearing. They're called Noir Fairy in the pink packaging. Very similar to the Iconic's [My absolute go to!] except there are a tiny bit more and longer hair towards the center of the band which I love, whereas the Iconic is just a perfect gradient of short to longer lashes toward the ends. Overall, I love the both and they're perfect for cat eyes, smokey eyes, or even just an oomph on the eyes. You guys, they are also out with three pink, blue, and lavender] premium / limited edition lash gift sets perfect for duh, gifts! They are $65-$70 for seven of their lashes [Original retails $80-90], utterly amazing deal, and the packaging on the website looks too cute to pass up! Check them out on the link below and can I get a hell yeah to lashaholics?!

No comments:
Post a Comment