March 2015 was seriously MAD. I started my esthetics program at the San Francisco Institute and landed a job with Sephora in Union Square. So much has been going on and my urge to blog killed me inside. But honestly guys, the amount of information I've received in the past five weeks was insane and my inspiration to blog more is growing and growing because I have so much to tell you guys! So, with 35 hours a week of school plus another 25 hours a week with work including sleeping and eating, I think I want to challenge myself to a blog post at least ONCE a week. Think I can do it? Let's see. Well anyways, HELLO APRIL! Yesterday was Easter day and I thought I'd post these Lush bath bombs in honor of colored eggs and bunnies [Can't wait to try these cuties out!] Spring is here. The season of blossoming, colors, and fresh warmth. If mother nature is blooming, why can't we as well? Spring is a time where we can "shed" and wake up from the cold, dry winter . Whether if it's shedding away our current wardrobe and replacing it with fun colors or even shedding the things that hold us back from being happy and achieving our goals. I think this spring I wanna shed into something new and different and really start making things happen for myself. How 'bout that Estee Lauder foundation review I promised?Monday, April 6, 2015
March 2015 was seriously MAD. I started my esthetics program at the San Francisco Institute and landed a job with Sephora in Union Square. So much has been going on and my urge to blog killed me inside. But honestly guys, the amount of information I've received in the past five weeks was insane and my inspiration to blog more is growing and growing because I have so much to tell you guys! So, with 35 hours a week of school plus another 25 hours a week with work including sleeping and eating, I think I want to challenge myself to a blog post at least ONCE a week. Think I can do it? Let's see. Well anyways, HELLO APRIL! Yesterday was Easter day and I thought I'd post these Lush bath bombs in honor of colored eggs and bunnies [Can't wait to try these cuties out!] Spring is here. The season of blossoming, colors, and fresh warmth. If mother nature is blooming, why can't we as well? Spring is a time where we can "shed" and wake up from the cold, dry winter . Whether if it's shedding away our current wardrobe and replacing it with fun colors or even shedding the things that hold us back from being happy and achieving our goals. I think this spring I wanna shed into something new and different and really start making things happen for myself. How 'bout that Estee Lauder foundation review I promised?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment