Thursday, February 19, 2015

It's been a while since I've posted something on this thing. Just got back to the city about a month ago and it's been such a grind change.  So just for a little warm up before I start actually committing to blogging [We'll see...], I want to do a mini Lush haul because my hair and skincare products needed restocking.  I decided to ditch my H'suan Wen Hua mask and try Roots out. I found the smell of H'suan Wen Hua too strong and bothersome to me, especially with the other overwhelming scents with the Lush shampoo and conditioner I use. The smell of Roots is much more mellow and compliments Cynthia Sylvia Stout and American Cream much more. I've used it only once, so give me a month to review! Dark Angels was another pick up, not for me, but for Colton. Colton's skin is acne prone and very oily. He was on Coalface for a while and since he also was running out, I picked up Dark Angels because it has the same Charcoal base which does help absorb excess oil.  The consistency is a mud exfoliant that also contains black sugar and rhassoul mud for brightening complexions and opening up blocked pores.  I haven't masked my face in decades so I also picked up two new fresh face masks; Brazened Honey and Cupcake. We tried reaching for BB Seaweed, but I guess we picked up Cupcake on accident. I love how fresh face masks feel on the face because since we do have to keep it fresh in the fridge, it feel so cooling on the face. Reviews coming soon.... and hopefully more blog posts!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment