Here we are in the heart of October and my urge to do a October favorites is thrilling! Fall has been a big time creep this year and I've been enjoying some new goodies I've been using so far this month. Other than being flourished with "bewitching" flower arrangements from the boyfriend [like always], he has granted my long time wish of a polaroid camera this month. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8© has been a spoiling treat for me because the idea of a physical print photo can be a joy in making memories. We'll be sure to put this gadget to work during our Disneyland trip next month!
Another electronic I've been hyping about this month is my BabyBliss Pro Nano Titanium© straightening iron I've been crying for a whole day about to my mother. I got this iron in 1" plates and the reason why I'm so obsessed with this iron are the side plates for curling/waving. The side plates work wonders for catching the typical end hairs that get neglected when curling. The titanium and integrated ceramic plates heat up in no time and the temperature options are suitable for all hair types (thick, medium, and thin). Big shout out to my mother for this great investment!
If you don't have a HydoFlask©, I strongly recommend you getting one! I'm from Hawaii and I guarantee that everyone on the island has one if not five (literally). This stainless steel water bottle keep hot liquids hot for up to 12 hours and cold liquids up to 24 hours. They are available in different sizes and colors and they don't sweat which I absolutely adore because I can stick it in my school bag knowing my books and laptop won't get soaked. If you are a "straw sucker" like me they have separate lids and covers for different preferences [Protect your lipstick, ladies!] Having two sizes also encouraged me to drink water on the daily. I keep one handy in my dorm and the other one on the go.
Beauty products that has been apart of my daily ritual are my House of Lashes© eyelashes and the Purity Made Simple Face Cleanser by Philosophy. When I order my lashes from House of Lashes, I typically buy them in bulks of three of two styles roughly about twice a year because investments in these lashes are well worth the money. They are durable and downright gorgeous! House of Lashes sell a number of collections for different types of eyes suitable for any occasion.
I usually go through two cleanses a day (One in the morning and one before bed). This award winning daily facial cleanser is champ for all its reasons. One, it gently launders and tones the face and eyes while it melts away make up. Two, it hydrates the skin. And third, the scent is sterling! I'm all about first class products with a complimentary scent. Plus with a boyfriend also kissing your face, it's a always a tease to have your face smelling divine.
Well, that's my mini mid-October favorites and FIRST post on my blog [Yay!] Hopefully I'll have more to share before the big November finally kicks off the holiday season! Cheers.
http://www.fujifilm.com/products/instant_photo/cameras/instax_mini_8/
http://www.babylissus.com/product.php?pcID=206_152&product_id=137
https://www.hydroflask.com/
http://houseoflashes.com/
http://www.philosophy.com/one-step-facial-cleanser/purity-made-simple,default,pd.html

No comments:
Post a Comment